Thank You! Your support is enabling our organization to grow, enriching our community, preserving our history, and making our various events throughout the year successful.
- Baking for special events
- Repair and construction work
- Simple Sign design for exhibits
- Deliver special event posters
- Data entry for archiving
- Tour guide (training available)
- Spring cleaning (May)
- Staff SBHS info table at events
Help with Special Events:
- Trivia Night (May 11)
- Rummage Sale (May 20)
- Garden Walk (July 20)
- Fish Boil (August 10)
- Farmers Market (Saturday mornings)
- Christkindlmarkt (Nov-Dec)
For a more detailed listing of our events, click here.
To find out more about volunteer opportunities, please email the Volunteer Team at email@example.com, or click the link below, and send us the Volunteer form with your preferences. (The form is a combined Membership and Volunteer form, but you don’t have to be a member to volunteer!)
We’d love to have you join us!
Volunteer Program Committee Team
Mail your Volunteer Form to:
Sister Bay Historical Society
P.O. Box 34
Sister Bay, WI 54234
The Sister Bay Historical Society is an affiliate of the Wisconsin Historical Society and a member of the Door County Historical Resource Association.